Thursday, February 21, 2013

Why? just because.

I am curious and arrogant. I think those are the qualities that I like the best about me, because they make me the way I am. I am a learning machine that finds a way to be fascinated by most things that others find common (curiosity), and I also find the way to improve myself every day by learning things that most people wouldn't find interesting or useful at all. Currently I am learning photography, Japanese and how to juggle 4 tennis balls at the same time... why? Not because I plan to become professional photographer, travel to japan or because I want to earn money on the streets showing off my new tricks (though maybe I could give it a try). It is simply because there is no reason not to do so.

It bothers me not to know something, and it is even worst when I do not understand it. I become obsessed with it until I find an answer that satisfies all the questions I have. Most people live their entire life without even knowing themselves or knowing their own body. We all consider some things for granted and ignore them, or simply never even notice them. There is just too much information around be able to process it all, and that is Ok by me. But there are things that you notice, and choose to ignore. Most people will choose to remain ignorant, and as I have mentioned many times before, I hate ignorance with all my guts.

I can not see, touch, smell or hear something without asking myself... Why? The ultimate question for everything. There is always a reason, even if we will never find it. Why is it that I am the way I am, cause I ask myself that question every day. Understanding the world helps you enjoy it more. When you notice how complicated it is to answer the “why” of some little details of life that we ignore or give for granted you will be able to find the interest in life, the fascination over this beautiful world that you have lost with the time. There will be more reasons for you to enjoy your every day, everything will become more beautiful and life will start to have more meaning... even if we do not understand it all. Its all about the details. I can guarantee you this.

No comments:

Post a Comment